Apr 5, 2012

April Insights

As April struggles to shake off the shackles of winter the world waits eagerly for it to bring in the spring. Baby chicks, Easter eggs, blossoming trees and more all show us the rebirth of a new year. We all acknowledge this awakening in different ways... one of which is the ending of Lent. Although I am not of a faith that observes this tradition, I have always liked the idea of Lent... Giving up something for the greater good.
This is a theme throughout many romance novels, and I Wish... is no different.
I would love to have April be about comments... from you. Tell us all what your favorite parts of I Wish... are. What sacrifices did the characters make for one another? Do you foresee any other sacrifices ahead that they might have to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment