Apr 24, 2012

Vote for your favorite I Wish... Tagline


Let the voting commence!
Tell us which tagline is your favorite. Your votes will pick the winner this week, and then the top Tagline for I Wish... will be announced on Friday.

Here are your Choices:

You Belong to me. I Wish...
Takes the Disney out of Genies. I Wish...
Not your average coming of age, reality-based fantasy, pitting fairies against jinn, YA love story. I Wish...
Simply Spellbinding. I Wish...
A frustratingly, satisfying love story. I Wish...
Direction. Design. Desire. I Wish...
Good. Clean. Entanglement. I Wish...
A book to fall in love with? Your wish is my command... I Wish...
Breaking out of the bottle. I Wish...
Be careful what you wish for... I Wish...
Where fairy tales turn into nightmares and dreams turn into reality... I Wish...

The winner will win an Amazon Gift Card, so make your votes count!

No comments:

Post a Comment