Nov 19, 2012

One Year Anniversary for I Wish...


Wow!!! It has already been an entire year since I Wish... has come out. Thanks to all of the support of everyone we have spread the word and really grown a fan base.

On this Anniversary nothing would be more appropriate than gifts, so here is the lowdown on how to get them...

First: just share one thing about I Wish... on any medium (ie: Facebook, Pintrest, Email, IM, Two Peas,...) and you are automatically entered to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card (Just in time for the holidays)

Second: share again and earn a chance for a free e-copy of I Wish... to give as a present to a friend or keep for yourself.

The most important part of this is to report back to me in order to be entered into the drawing.

Thank you all again for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment