Jan 3, 2013
2012 was a big year for I Wish..., but not as big as we had all hoped. The goals were set high and along the way we seemed to take the scenic route. So, instead of making a new set of daunting goals, we are going to just keep on trucking toward the same set until we reach them.
These are the Top 5 Goals for I Wish... for 2013.
1) 100 Amazon Reviews. We are currently sitting at 27 reviews, but as more and more people finish reading I Wish... I am hoping that the reviews really start to add up.
2) 200 Facebook Fans. I Wish... has accumulated 157 fans over the last year. So, we only have 43 to go to reach this goal.
3) Book 2 (I Dream...)published by the end of 2013. Unlike the other goals, this will be mostly all me. I am on my way and actually hope to get it out before this summer.
4) Top 100 list on Amazon. We have gotten down to the 20,000 range a couple of times, but I am hoping that, with a lot of help from the fans, we will see the top 100 list at least once this year.
5) Hard Copies of both I Wish... & I Dream... This is a big dream for me that I would like to see come into fruition this year. I have had a lot of fans clamoring for a hard copy and, by this winter, I hope to make it happen.
***** To help make all of these goals happen we will be putting up monthly challenges to give us a boost. *****