Jan 1, 2013

A New Year = A New Review!!!

Just spotted a new review that popped up over the Christmas break. Thank you!!! Here it is...

Can't wait!!, December 28, 2012
I just finished the book last night. I would have finished it faster but life happen and I can't just sit and read. The book is about a girl(Jinn) that goes on this journey. The author is really good about pulling you in to her story and lead male's story.the story starts right off. Great job on the Jinn angle. I have read a lot of supernatural stories but not one about Jinn. This story is fun and have many surprises in the book. So keep your eyes open. You never know what is going to happen. I am really hoping the second one comes out really soon. I know that I will be keeping my eyes open for it.


To leave your own review of I Wish... Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment