Mar 27, 2012

!!! March Madness !!!



Now that I have shaken off the shackles of conventional work, I am far more focused on my writing. All of my energies are put toward churning out book 2 of the Jinn series, but... and this is a big but, I still have to work on promoting I Wish... in order to gain new fans and spread the word.
So, during our last few days of March Madness, I would love your help in moving I Wish... forward in any way possible. Here are some quick ideas:

Tell a friend

Leave a review on any book site you frequent

Like an I Wish... page (Amazon, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Shelfari...)

Pin I Wish... to Pinterest

Email the excerpt of I Wish... to your 11-15 yr old nieces or friends

Leave a note on Facebook

Be creative! & thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment