Nov 14, 2011

If I Wish... Had A Soundtrack These Would Be Its Top 5 Songs

I love sighing over the beauty of sunsets, or absorbing the emotions I get from reading a great book, or letting the tears stream down my face as my favorite character in a movie has her heart crushed. I know, it all sounds really sappy, but when something touches my heart... it sticks. And nothing touches my heart faster than music.

So, as I sat down to write I Wish... I made sure that I was listening to the music that conveyed what I wanted my readers to feel. The music really inspired me and pushed me to try to give my readers the same feelings that I felt while I wrote each scene.

One of my readers asked me, "If I Wish... had a soundtrack, what songs would be on it?" These song picks are my answer to that question. They are from all different genres and tempos, but they all fit the feel of the book perfectly.











No comments:

Post a Comment