Nov 24, 2011

A Moment of Gratitude

On this Thanksgiving I would like to express my gratitude to all of those people who made publishing I Wish... possible.

I would like to thank my sister Keira for reading chapter after chapter of my awful first draft and cheering me on the whole way.

To my other sisters for reading and critiquing draft two.

To my brother Brian who sat down and wrote a book from beginning to end. Thank you for leading the way.

To my friend's niece, Michelle, who had no idea who I was, and yet fell in love with my book and the characters inside. You really helped me to focus my book.

To my many readers along the way who have helped me to tweak and perfect I Wish... I am sooo thankful for your support.

To Audrey who covered up my flaws and lack of comma skills with her amazing editing. Without you I don't know how I would have finished.

To my Mom for reading a fantasy novel even though it isn't really your thing, and then being my biggest cheerleader.

To my Dad for inspiring me and letting me borrow on your tenacity.

To my husband who gave up evening after evening with me, in order to let me finish what I started. You have shown your support in so many ways. I love you!

And lastly, to my Father-In-Heaven. He has given me inspiration, let me find hidden talents, and blessed me in so many ways along this path.

Today I am thankful, indeed.



* PS- If I have missed you, it is not because I am not thankful... It is because I am imperfect (I know, it is a shocking revelation). I love you all and appreciate you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment