Nov 9, 2011

Wednesday Writing Prompt

The most important thing that I have discovered about writing is that your brain is a muscle... And much like some of the other muscles in my body, if I don't use it, I lose it. My brain has a tendency to turn into cellulite if I take too long of a break from my books. So, I am planning on exercising my cranium and pushing forward with my books, all at the same time.

I would love it if you would join me in some writing prompts. You can share your responses or keep them for your very own.

Here is our first writing prompt inspired by the essence of every good romance novel out there... The hero. What is he like? Write up a first glimpse of the him. How does she react? How does she feel? Be creative and have fun!

A little Chris Pine for inspiration-

No comments:

Post a Comment